Welcome to the

Serving the groundwater industry since 1948.

Welcome to the new CGA Discussion Forum

  • 1 Feb 2019 1:49 PM
    Message # 7141809
    David Evener (Administrator)

    If you have a question or comment that you'd like to share with other CGA members, post it here.

  • 17 Apr 2019 10:04 AM
    Reply # 7287134 on 7141809

    I am just finishing up my Carl Moyer funding project. The state awarded a significant amount of funds to surrender my 99 T3W for the purchase of a new drill. I was told this was the first drill rig funded in the state, so i wanted to get the word out to contact your local air district. Funding is based on tier level and years until the drill will need to be retired (per CARB). So the older the drill with the most years until retirement will get more funding. My project was based on a tier 1 with 4 years left. There is more to calculating the funding amount, including hours, horsepower and tier level of the replacement drill.

1017 L Street, PMB #312, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805
P: 916.231.2134 | E: info@groundh2o.org
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software